Bookielink adheres to and complies with the General Data Protection Regulation and other relevant European and national regulations, legal notices and similar instruments that may be in force from time to time.
CATEGORIES OF INFORMATION AND PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
We may collect the following personal information from You to comply with Our legal obligations (including but limited to gaming and anti-money laundering regulation):
• Contact Information such as name, surname, date of birth, residential address, email address, phone number;
• Official documents such as passport or identity document which includes a photograph of Yourself;
• Responsible gaming limits; and
• Correspondence information such as a record of Your communication with Our Customer Support Team via email and live chat.
We may also process anonymized behavioral information and provide such to third party research organizations in order to prevent gambling-related issues.
In addition, We may collect the following information from You to provide to You with Our Service:
• Username, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, demographic and geo-location information from Your device and/or hardware, referring/exit pages, and operating system;
• Device ID, installed software, browser cookies and in-game information;
• Financial and Billing Information such as credit card number, name and surname of credit card holder, expiry date of credit card, billing address, name of bank and bank account number; and
• Information related to Your subscription to Our Mailing List such as name, surname and email address.
We also collect, process and retain Your personal information where We deem that We have a legitimate interest to do so for the pursuit of Our commercial and business objectives, and if such processing does not prejudice Your right to privacy, including situations such as:
• when We provide You with marketing updates, newsletters and bonus information,
• when We update and carry out maintenance on the Service and for troubleshooting,
• when We prevent and investigate fraud and other misuses.
Should You require any further information regarding processing of Your personal information based on legitimate interest, please contact Our DPO at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We share Your personal information with companies that provide services to help Us deliver the Services requested by You and help Us with Our business activities such as but not limited to card and payment processing, customer service, marketing, data storage providers and business intelligence. We have a contractual relationship with all these companies which ensures that Your personal information which is shared, is strictly processed as necessary to provide these services to Us.
We may also disclose your personal information as follows:
• As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
• To comply with Our legal and regulatory duties and responsibilities towards the relevant licensing and regulatory authorities as well as all duties and responsibilities owed under any other applicable legislation and to any other applicable regulators in other jurisdictions;
• When We believe, in good faith, that disclosure is necessary to protect Our rights, protect Your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
• If We are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of assets, in which case, You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on Our Service of any change in ownership or uses of Your personal information, as well as any choices You may have regarding Your personal information;
• When We collaborate with third party organizations in order to identify instances of match-fixing; and
• To any other third party with Your prior consent to do so.
In certain instances, We are also legally obliged to verify Your identity through the use of third party service providers with which We share personal information and obtain personal information from. We are entitled to form decisions based on the information supplied from these service providers. The above sharing of personal information may involve transfers of personal information to third countries outside of the EU/EEA.
Transfers of personal data outside the EU
If You choose to communicate through social media platforms, the information You provide is tied to Your personal social media account. You will need to contact the social media platform directly in order to exercise any of Your rights or request removal of communications between You and Us on the platform in question.
Cookies are also used to collect general usage and volume statistical information that does not include personal information.
They help us to improve our Website and Platform and to deliver a better and more personalized service. They enable us to identify you, monitor your usage of the Website and Platform and recognize you when you return to our Website or Platform.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
SURVEYS OR CONTESTS
From time-to-time We may provide You with the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on Our site. If You participate, We will request certain personally identifiable information from You. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and You therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information.
We will retain Your information for as long as Your account is active, but also after closure, howsoever occurring, in accordance with Our data retention policy and in accordance with the respective laws and regulations. The criteria used to set the respective retention periods for the different kinds of personal information which We collect and process depend on the respective retention periods stipulated under various laws and regulations, including anti-money laundering laws.
If You wish to cancel Your account or request that We no longer use Your information to provide You with the Service, please contact Us at email@example.com. Cancelling Your account and/or requesting data erasure does not always mean that We are legally allowed to do so. Following closure, We will retain and use Your personal information as necessary to comply with Our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce Our agreements.
The security of Your personal information is important to Us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to Us, both during transmission and once We receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, We cannot guarantee its absolute security. The transmission of all information collected on Our Service is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). Bookielink complies with Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards.
You have the following rights with respect to the personal information that We hold about You:
• If You would like to know what personal data We hold about You, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org; The right to update incomplete personal information.
• The right to withdraw Your consent where We process Your personal information based on Your consent and the right to object to processing;
• The right to object to direct marketing, which can be done by opting-out of direct marketing either unsubscribing via email or by emailing us with a request to email@example.com. You also have the right to object to any profiling to the extent that it relates to direct marketing only;
• The right to transmit Your personal information to another data controller. Your personal information will be provided to You in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
• Although You have the right for Your data to be erased, in some cases We may not be able to remove it entirely.